sushi #28

I am so irritated right now! I can't use the computer in the way that I want because of this stupid monitor! The last time I used this, it was working very fine but after my sister had used it one night, it was always distorted every now and then. I hate this! Then in the end, they'll blame me? What the heck. I didn't do anything And duh~ I seldom use this only for studying purposes. Grrr~ I soul've have used my phone. I just need a wifi connection. 

Oh, then.. I am not in the mood to rant because of this stupid monitor. Most probably, I'll just go to Mcdonalds or Beanery to use the internet. I have to hold the monitor every now and then just to be fine! Damn. Why should it be like this?

Or probably, I'll try to post the pictures from the seminar... Let's see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment