sushi #29

current music: Stand By You - Tohoshinki

Hola! Como Estas?

Haha~ Damn. How's my blog doing?

I only have a week left for my internship and I'm so damn glad!! Who's not? After 2 years of internship, it's time to graduate. Whew~ But I still don't know the result of my Jurisprudence exam! I totally wish that I'll be exempted.

Let's talk about my head nursing duty. Oh~ It's so damn tiring! Me and my partner, Janice, we're both tired. Imagine, we're doing things in the ward for almost 10 hours!! In addition to that, the subordinates.... grr.. lol.. We're very happy that we didn't have a duty last Friday and Saturday. ^^ So, we have 2 days left for the hospital duty. That'll be on Thursday and Friday then on Saturday, we need to report at school for the requirements. I also hope that everything will be fine. I hope so. ^^

I'm checking out yesstyle asia for some clothes. I totally adore the clothes. Too bad, they're so expensive! The only way to have that clothes.. hmm.. is to find someone who can do it accurately and hopefully, I'll pay less. Isn't that great?! haha~

Here are the clothes that I like.

jacket

I'm so attracted to jackets. I don't know why. If only Philippines is experiencing Spring. lol

blouse

I like this blouse, simple yet stylish.

Photobucket

Oh, thishem shorts.. I'm fond of shorts right now. hahaha~ Damn wound on my leg.. I can't comfortably wear now...

And I'm so frustrated to wear this type of shoes.. haha!!

shoesPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kyaa~ When I said, love.. I really love it. lol... I'm planning to buy a pumps in a thrift store here. haha~ I'm going to use it for summer.. Or probably a sandals. Damn feet. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment