sushi #56

I guess I'm not lucky enough to work in a call center company and I am destined to be a nurse. However, the result is not yet out. I'm still waiting.. T.T

So, this early morning, I went again to Pampanga to take a retest in Teletech, however, I'm not accepted. I already thought of that thing. So I made a Plan B. I planned that I'll work on my hometown instead. Though the salary is not as big as a CSR, my lodging and food is free. kkk~ Hopefully I'll be able to get a job next week, most probably in a coffee shop. Yadiyadiyay! Wish me luck!!! hahaha~ Well, prolly now, break a leg. hahaha~

Since I was not accepted on a job, I went to the mall after. Pwahahaha~ I bought 2 products, Mirotic album and a lip balm from Etude House! Supposedly, I'll just buy a cd but I was strolling around then I saw Etude House in the department store. Well, I immediately went there and saw the make-up! I have no likings for make-up but Etude House is so different! I thought I am going to regret buying or prolly trying it, but I did not! I want to save money to buy more make-up from the store and I am excited to see for myself the ETUDE HOUSE store!! Yay!



etude



This is the balm that I bought. I tried it and it looks good.^.^ Of course it's not a lipstick so don't expect to see your lips to be as red as a plum. kkk~



Photobucket




My MIROTIC Album!! I already completed the TVXQ albums that was released here in the Philippines! ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment