A New Day as a Nurse

First day of being a registered nurse. Though I am not yet employed in the hospital, most likely, SOON, I have some tasks to do. Myy dad's creatinine and BUN soared up high, I have to check his diet. It's Diet Modification for him. Since my sister is "busy" working in the hospital, I am doing a simple diet plan, what to eat and not, some sort of that. He's on Potassium restricted diet and even Low Protein and Fat Diet, this will aggravate his BUN and Crea results. We're really hoping the reason they increased are the stones. And hopefully it's nothing serious. I don't want my father undergo Dialysis because it is lifetime and aside from that, we cannot afford it, for now. It costs, PhP 3,000 minimum per session and at least twice a week. T.T

BTW, another chapter is added in my life. I am still a fan girl, don't worry. So this blog will be composed of my "nursing misadventures", fan girling and random things....

snowflakes065

0 comments:

Post a Comment