sushi #59

It's the 4th Friday since my exam and I'm still jobless. I haved some thoughts that the Coffee Shop that my someone told me is not hiring actually.. Anyway, she doesn't know this blog. Confabulation?? Too much confabulation lately and I hate it. I'll edit my resume tonight and I am going to apply at a fast food chain.

What will the others say? So what? The result is not yet out and I'll just work to fund Supernova Philippines. No more, no less. And if ever I pass (hopefully yes), I only have to choose among the three hospitals. Isn't that awesome? kkk~ I just need to save PhP10,000.00!! I am excited to have Kwangsu and Jihyuk in my room. hahahaha~ I also plan to tell my parents about it but not directly say that I am going to work for my fandom hobby. It's my money anyway. kkk~ I need strength! hahaha~

Bubye for now!!! ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment