sushi #58 [some pic spams and so-so]

This afternoon, I was baby sitting my niece and I really need to do it since there's no one who will take care of her. *sigh* I got money for baby sitting anyway! kkk~ We watched TV instead on the cable tv. I want to watch TOHOSHINKI dvd but I just can't cos she's watching. hahaha~ We watched Toy Story 3 on Disney Channel but we weren't able to finish it, she kept on changing the channels! Then, we watched Tom and Jerry. haha~ A very old school cartoon. I remember I was still on grade school when I firt watched it. :)

We had some pic spams, she took some pictures from the television. haha~


tandjtandj3tandj6



It's me and my niece!! hahaha~



satch and me




satch me



Btw, sorry for the low quality picture.. We just used my Nokia phone. @.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment