sushi #57

I'm not yet sleeping b/c I am enjoying the fast internet! kkk~
Well, I need to roll off the bed sooner...
I want to RANT! RANT! RANT! hahaha~
There's nothing to rant but this is so random. My cousin is out now and the people here are all sleeping. kkk~ Supposedly my sis will use the internet but she got lazy so she returned to her bed. kkk~

I am looking for some blog themes. I want to change my layout. kk~
And, I am also editing my side bars. I don't want to delete my FIFA World Cup Side Bars!!! hahaha~
I am going to add a chatbox and hmmm... my friend's blog lists, well, mostly from LJ. kk~
If someone is reading this post.. follow me and I'll follow you back, just like in twitter. kkk~



time



Yay! It's almost 1:30 AM! Hahaha~ I have no rest since yesterday. Dang that work application. hahah~
Before I end this entry, one pic spam from..... my beloved bias, Supernova's Kwangsu!!!!


BECRUX_Cy_0721_7

0 comments:

Post a Comment