sushi #54

I have a new blog in DAUM!!

OMG, Finally1 I got one!! Pwahahaha~

I will not abandon my blogger, of course.. What I'll do with my daum blog...

1. Join cafes

2. Hanmail.net email ad!!

3. Mirror posts from Cyworld and Blogger, most probably.

I am planning to make some photo spams on it! Pwahahaha~ And aside from that, it's my way to get some updates from Supernova, especially now since they'll have a comeback in Korea! weehee~ I still have to update FB and Blogger accounts for SupernovaPH! And also twitter!! So many accounts to update. :)


Anyway, this is my blog in daum...

http://blog.daum.net/snowflakes065


Add me as you friend if you have an account. :)


Supposedly, I have an email to finish but my hotmail is not opening! I don't know why! I am going to continue with the plan to do it on Monday morning so the internet connection will be fast. :) I also have to download M-FLO's album! Pwahaha~ I love him so much! He never failed to give me a good song. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment