sushi #51

Adventure at Angeles!


Day 1


Arival at DM Residente Inn. We arrived at around 2:30 in the afternoon. Some were called to get the key for our room, and I was included. kk~ I guess I'm just unlucky. My room was number 223. When I entered, it's so small! We're 5 in the room, 2 of which is me and my friend whilst the other 3, I really want to kill them! Gosh.. When they entered the room, it seems that it's their first time to be in a hotel. No manners! Sinolo pa ang refrigerator! Ang kapal talaga ng mga mukha. Akala mo kagandahan. Ang kapal pa magpapasok ng ibang tao! Oh, I discovered something about 'em! They have stertor! hahaha!!! I wasn't able to sleep then.

Anyways, we went to SM and I impulsively bought TOHOSHINKI'S THE BEST SELECTION 3 DISCS which costs PhP 700. It has a free poster. ^^We took some pictures at SM. kk~ I haven't grabbed the pix yet but soon, ^^

Day 2

It was a boring day. I didn't leave the hotel because we're too lazy. haha!! And aside from that, we're still tired. We went to a Korean store and I bought an ice cream, 2 Korean Noodles and Kimchi!! *chom* *chom* so delicious. haha~ I brought home a Kimchi flavor noodles, they liked it here at home! Pwahaha~ I should've bought more! At around 5:00 PM, Sir Boni arrived at the hotel to give some final thoughts and probably a review. We also received our scantron paper only for the first exam, Nursing Practice I from the Mock board. Gosh.. I was so excited! My ID  number was 272 but I immediately raised my hand when 232 was called! haha~ so embarrasing! I was surprised that the score was 39 and the handwriting!! It's not mine! Funny, when I saw that, I was @@. I loudly said, "Di akin to!" and they checked it to confirm. True it's not mine. When it was time to get my paper, aba hindi binigay.. Iyon pala hawak ni Sir Boni! Infairness, Sir enlightened me when he said that my shading is so good and I'm passed when he saw my score. :) Yay!!

Day 3

Board Exam Day! I woke up as early as 3:00 AM since we had to be at our testing center at around 6:30 AM. We had 3 exams that day and it was really, really, really hard!! I really hope that I will pass the exam. T.T

At the end of the day, we went to SM with my mom, sis and aunt. We ate at Tokyo Tokyo (So Japanice! lol) I was really hungry after the exam! I was so drained!!After that, they went home to Bataan while I went back to the mall and went to Watson's just to buy a water and at the Hypermarket to buy a food. Laging food trip naman. kkk~ I just walked from the mall to the hotel. Imagine paying PhP50 in just a few meters! No way! I'd rather use my energy. lol.


Day 4


The last day of exam and later we went back home to Bataan! yipee!! I thought this day will be a good day. OMG! The exam are still hard!!! T.T But in comparison to the first three, today's better. *sigh* I was able to finish early but OMG! I was so excited to go back to the hotel since I am going to ride a jeep alone for the first time! At first I was still ok. But then the rain suddenly poured very hard! Crap, I didn't bring my umbrella. I'm so stupid. Because I can't see the way, instead of going to Balibago, I was able to reach the next town, Mabalacat! Crap! I am so stupid! I went back to ride another jeep going back. I said to the driver SM Clark, oh shit, lumagpas! I stopped in front of PAGCOR. Instead of riding another jeep, I want to walk instead but the rain again! Argh!! I stayed for a while there and the security guard from PAGCOR talked to me. I asked for a direction and I told him that I was missing and I don't know how I am going back to the hotel. I didn't know that he was now calling at the surveillance whatever! God.. I really felt so stupid! I was so frustrated. I really don't know how to ride a jeep at my age. I really cried out of frustration! Instead of riding a jeep for the third time, I rode a tricycle though it's expensive. Finally I arrived at the hotel. Gawd! That's really frustrating! It's a lesson that I should learn how to ride a jeep! T.T

Well, after that, we went to SM again. haha~ Almost everyday, huh? I just went to Hypermarket to buy a food and I ordered in a stall 'Juice Avenue' to buy a fresh Mango Shake. *yum* *yum* my favorite shake. I really love mango. haha~



0 comments:

Post a Comment