Korea lost against Uruguay

I'll never forget the game last night. It was so tight!! I thought it'll be a tie game between the 2 countries but Uruguay is really a strong country. They were able to goal another one before the 90 minute game ended. The game was really emotional. Uruguay team was very happy while Korea was sad. I also witnessed how Cha Duri cried. He's so emotional! But then, when I heard the commentator said to Korea, "It's time to say goodbye to World Cup," I really want to kick him on his face!

Anyways, Korea did not qualify for the quarter finals! T.T

A very emotional Cha Duri.

cha duri

cha duri2

Photobucket


The Korean people were also very emotional last night.

Photobucket

Tonight is a game between Germany and England. Who do you think will win?

0 comments:

Post a Comment