sushi #44

Current Music: Because I'm as Man - Gummy
It was Boodle Fight event today!! Grrr... I was so tired! It was held in our farm. Nyay... Instead of releasing my stress, I got stressed! Hmph! It was a short story but I don't to remember it anymore!!!! Thanks to Sir Jrald for telling me that I deserve to pass. Go, sir! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

非常に先生Jraldをありがとうございました!!!!

No pictures b/c I don't want to have one....

There are some people who doesn't deserve to pass nor to be a nurse. They were the immature, irresponsible and selfish people. All they think about is themselves. They took advantage of everything. I really hope we'll not see each other anymore!

Oh, btw.. I still enjoy the Boodle Fight. The lunch part and the balloon releasing. kkk~ I love eet!!! People missed half of their lives! I think it's really ok to join in this kind of event. It's once in a lifetime rather than going to Makati or somewhere else to a Korea town. Duh~ Di naman yan mawawala.. I can go anytime I want.

ファイティング!

0 comments:

Post a Comment