sushi #43

Today's my Grandfather's 6th Death Anniversary. So we went to the church by morning and they cooked some foods. Not me~ haha~ I'm busy! haha!!! I have nothing to spazz btw. My internet is a crap!! Photobucket is not loading when my computer restarted. I am trying to post some Supernova's photos here.. My favorite photos. hahaha~ Gosh~ Idk what to say everytime I see Kwangsu's sexy body! haha~ Then I just translated a news about 'em. kk~ Thanks to Google Translate so it made our work easy. lol


Nah~ Lemme see if I can post some of my dear Kwangsu's pictures.. including his so sexy body! hahaha~ The last choice I have, is to use the space alotted by blogger for the pictures. But I don't wanna use it!! lol

=======

Kwangsu's sexy body from ANAN Magazine.








0 comments:

Post a Comment