sushi #42

Yay! I am really on Supernova/Choshinsung/Choshinsei mode!!! I like their music so much! I also like Kwangsu. haha~

Btw, yesterday I went to Manila to meet up with my co-admin, Life. Supposedly I should be reviewing but I had thought I should not miss that day, since it'll be our first time to meet. It's a good thing we have a common friend.The whole afternoon, we kept on spazzing! hahaha~ I missed that time. And of course, I didn't leave the mall without something on my hand. I bought the SECRET CODE ALBUM! It costs P450. I guess it's worth, except the cover. There's no lyrics, except the 2nd disc! Why oh why?!!! I wasn't able to buy the BEST SELECTION album b/c my money is not enough. Well, I am going to buy that soon! Pwahahahah!!! No one can stop me!!!

Oh, CSS went to Osaka... I found this picture in a fan account. Thanks to miyukioba @ ameblo..



css fan account



I guess I need to add some additional links since I have SPH's twitter, Blogspot, forum, etc, etc. Maybe if I got a time. lol..

I really love Supernova!! hahaha~


0 comments:

Post a Comment