sushi #40: Full Of Happiness

current music: Seishun Line

Though I wasn't able to watch Super Junior's Super Show 2 last Saturday, April 10, 2010, I'm still happy that they had received my letters. That was 15!! It was realy hard to make fan mails, you know. Maybe around 20% I had regretted that thing but at least my friend was able to enjoy the show and whoa~ she became the boy's focus because she can relate to them unlike the other audiences. But not all boys, as far as I can remember, Dong Hae, Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun oh also Heechul!!! Ryeowook also called her 'NUNA' Oh, how was that?! haha!!

But anyway, I wasn't able to get the full details because I was so excited how they claimed my letter!!!
Gosh, my first plan was to make fan mails for Zhou Mi, Eunhyuk and Shindong. Actually I had thought of that when I was in the middle of designing my papers, I should give them all so I'll not be biased! So I gave one big envelope composed of the letters I made for few days. That was really hard, you know. I kept that thing as a secret since my parents doesn't like the fact that I like Kpop.

It was concert time!! Good thing, I made a good decision to write to all of them or else, I'll make the other members sad especially Donghae and Leeteuk. Before the concert, Eunhyuk was glancing at the backstage when my friend saw him. She waved at him and vice versa. The my friend remembered my letter so she gave it to him. Eunhyuk thanked her, Leeteuk and Dobnghae was there, they were bickering (well, not really at all) and seems so excited about the letter that they immediately went backstage. Eunhyuk glanced back and he was waving at her again. He was already wearing the beaded bracelet I gave him!! I'm so happy! They're really a good persons and I was not wron in giving them my simple gifts. It had been few days but still, I can't get over the fact that they read my letters. I'm just hoping that they were able to understand my letter! haha!! I have faith in them.

Hopefully soon, I can watch them live and I'll be very glad to give them another shot of letters and I'll give all gifts. ^^

You know, while I was writing the letters, I kept thinking, will they able to read my letter? What'll they choose, letters or gifts? But then I just said to myself, the sincerity counts. Though I can't afford to buy BVLGARI bracelets or whatever, at least they appreciated my work, especially Eunhyuk. I hope they'll keep it forever. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment