sushi #38

current song: With All My Heart

Pre-board examination is finally over! So, one major exam to go!! Fighting!!

Ah~ What am I gotta rant?

Yeah, right. I'm making fan mails right now and this is so rushed!! I am so excited! I really hope that I can still get all their signs. Too bad, I can't watch. I don't have money at all! My priority this month is to buy BoA's Identity Album to be released this April 16 and I'm also excited about it. I can't attend the first gathering of Shrine of BoA's on April 17 since I have a class with Sir Jay Balicha. T.T But it's ok. I'll make sure I can attend on the second gathering.

Another rant.. Dom is sooo lucky to get all the 12 cd UR gave away!! That was too much!!!! I wish I am included and I know all the answers.. T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment