sushi #32

Oh no~ It's duty again! I still have 2 days left for my ward duty and I hate it so much!! In addition to that, it's final exam! Damn~ I feel that I don't want to take the exam. Everytime this will come, I'm so weak. I'm always nervous. Why? Because there are so many things to pay, especially now.. Argh! Why it has to be now?? This is always my problem. And the cashier at my school.. I swear, I want to kill her. rofl!! I am so confused. I don't know whether I really need to pay the In House Review before the exam or not. Darn~ I guess I need to live in this.

I still have to pay for my tuition which is around PhP3,000, the graduation fee, around PhP3,000 and the In House Review at exactly PhP5,000. Oh the shoes which costs PhP450. All in all, I need to pay around PhP12,000. Damn!! Someone please save me!! I just wish I have a work so I'm not going to think about this.. *sigh* This is it. I need to focus on my exam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment