sushi #26

Our Leadership Seminar is finally done!It had been a very long day. We had 3 speakers namely, Dr. Lea Pacquiz, former PNA President and a very great speaker. She also founded "ANG NARS." Next was Bro. Harold Espeleta. I think he's the one who lead our Recoleectin when I was in high school. I just can't remember. And lastly, Atty. Dante Taverner. He's one of our Reviewer! haha~

We have an official ANG NARS Bataan Chapter. I want to join this organization. We have to fight for our rights as a nurse, that nursing is a profession and we need to get a compensation for everything we do. Right?

I have some picturesd taken from my phone. Oh, my phone is already fine! I got it yesterday. There are more pictures with my group mates from Aangs DSLR. ^^

Oh~ Before I forgot... my crush had an intermission number!! haha!!! He danced! And ZOMG!! He's so awesome, great and he rocks!! Better than me! haha!!!

Photobucket

Hermi, Jobelle, and me. Still fresh~

Photobucket

Me and Ate Tina.

Photobucket

Jobelle, Me, Ate Tina and Lanie

Photobucket

Me and Mela.. During lunch break!!

Photobucket

Haha~ It's me~

Photobucket

It's the end! Me and Ate Tina

Roll Call for the Photographers...

Photobucket

Me and Jelo..

Photobucket

Me and Edz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment