sushi #24

I've been thinking about this thing, is it really ok to buy clothes from ukay-ukay? I'm reading a trend about ukay-ukay at teentalk and many people are fond of it. I know I'm such a vague, sometimes I had thought, I should be practical. Besides, those at ukay-ukay are designer's. I know I'm using branded clothes but all are new.. but life nowadays, is hard.

Summer is approaching. I need new clothes!! I checked out the ukay-ukay near our school. There are lots of branded clothes, I think they're ok excpet for the shoes. haha~ Shall I buy one? I found one which fits my size.. Shall I buy?? I'm going to but if no one's checking me out. haha~

Damn this, I'm getting redundant.. I'll think about it. But yeah~ I want to buy that tokong for only PhP 185. Can I get tawad pa?? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment