sushi #23

Thank goodness blogspot finally opened! I'm trying to log in since yesterday but I failed.
I'm on another round of jam-packed schedule.

Today, Sunday, I had a review about Communicable Diseases and I'm continuing editing the cases.

Monday, supposedly holiday but I have a make-up review for this day's subject. At night, still need to finish the editing. In addition to that I still need to do my nursing care plan for my home visit this Thursday at Hermosa.

Tuesday, I'm going to continue editing. I need to start reviewing my Jurisprudence and Leadership. I need to get 90% grade at Jurisprudence to be exempted for the Final Exam. I can do it!! Ok? ^^

Wednesday, all 4th year students need to attend the General Forum. Anong meron?? That still remain unknown until now. Then in the afternoon I'm going to attend the Modular Review.

Thursday, duty time.. Home visit and care plan. *sigh*

Friday, seminar for NCM 205

Saturday, major editing.

*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment