sushi #22

Oh damn it, why does my net had to be slow everytime?

Anyway, I'd been very busy lately. I'm editing th cases, getting ready for my head nursing area and busy in my cyworld. ^^ I'm just happy about it, that's all. And before I forgot, I'm also busy spamming my tweeter. lol.

Yesterday, February 16, 2010, was my collegiate Recollection at Samal. It was nice. I thought it'll be very boring [unless you're as hard as a rock] but I'm glad I attended this occassion. Basically, as a student, this is my last Retreat [other term]. Unless my future work place have this occassion. 

retreat

So, what happened? 

I'll not say nothing but it's just hard to explain. I may be very dramatic. People will learn to appreciate their life. Thank God that they're breathing every second, laughing every minute, walk, run and everything. It's not the end of life. Got it?

So, college life... it's time to say goodbye. SOON.

It's graduation time!!! But, uh oh~ I still have my head nursing rotation. I pray that it'll be one week. If ever, please... NO DUTY AT ALL. lol.. I'm such a bad ass~

Photobucket

BSN 4P 

Photobucket

Before going home, together with the speakers. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment