sushi #19

This past few days, I was so busy. No time to blog. I just missed doing this thing. kk~ I only updated my Ameblo. ^^ Editing the cases had taken my life, day and night. Until now I'm not yet done. Imagine, I'm editing 13 cases, including mine. There were so many revisions to do. I did some multi-tasking while I'm in front of my computer. I downloaded some songs and videos from youtube, tweeting once in a while when I'm so damn bored. I also listened to T-ara and Super Nova's Time To Love Digital Single and I love it the first time I heard it. No wonder it'll top the spot in Cyworld. I kinda regret that I didn't listen to it. 

Coffee had also taken my life. lol~ I've been drinking coffee twice or thrice a day. I know it's bad. I'm actually worried about it but I can't stop.

coffee

I tried to drink a tea, Chamomile Tea which is caffeine free; it tastes good, but I still want coffee. 

Yesterday, an electronic message was sent by Ameba Staff. It took me so long to decipher since it's in Japanese. They're closing their photo services! I don't know why but I think all blog services should have at least photo uploader. I'm kinda disappointed b/c they only gave us small size for the photos then they're going to remove it. I'm just glad there's photobucket. kk~ I just love my Ameblo than my Yaplog. I don't know why. Probably because it's more popular in Japan. If Cyworld Japan did not close, for sure, I don't have Ameblo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment