sushi #9

I can't understand myself lately. I am getting lazy. I don't want to read, I don't want to do anything else but to sleep, go online and text. I even don't listen to the teacher! Probably because of my phone. Until now, I am still thinking if I'll be able to get a money before my cousin arrives. That'll be on February 3! Money is hard to find nowadays. The only way I can think is to sell my one and only Anne Klein bag. I really hope that my groupmate's sister will buy that. She loves branded bags. :)

I just found out that this month's Japan Matsuri will be about Japanese artists. I want to participate but the deadline will be tonight. I cannot make a "beautiful" blog for a few minutes. Of course I need to think about it.

I just like to participate in any contests or whatever. I always say, participation is important than winning. But, who doesn't like to win? All of us, it'll be great if I win. But I don't expect anything in return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment