sushi #18

There are so many dillema that I need to pass. Not really that hard, but I'm on a fcking ordeal. You know that I hate this.

First, my mom called. She was at the Succeed Review Center to reserve a slot for me and for my friend. Now, it's already fine. Bu she want me to attend a seminar this Sunday b/c in the end I am going to gain a certificate. I'm totally fine with it, but the problem, I have a review class for Pediatrics and I don't want to miss it b/c the professor is really awesome. No LCD, all in the mind. 

So what will I do?

Another, since I'm a senior, we needed to pass Resident's tax and Birth Certificate from NSO. My classmate called me if I can get her one. Yes I can, the problem is the time. My aunt can't go by Monday instead on Tuesday. I hope she still say yes! Please! Say yes!!

Until now, my livejournal still won't open. Well, I can't post a new entry because it's so damn slow! I don't know why. I already opened my face book, twitter, cyworld, checked some web sites and so on and so forth only my livejournal.

I'm still on an angsty mood but I can't help but to drool to Jaejoong's new hair color. He's just so sexyy!! I like his Colonize jacket. So smexii!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But how come I haven't see Yunho nowadays?? No activities?

0 comments:

Post a Comment