sushi #16

There are times that I hate opening the internet by afternoon.

Why?

Because I am going crazy due to its slooow speed to be compared to a turtle walking along the hi-way.

Anyway, this is it. I can't open my livejournal because of my crappy internet. *sigh*

Today... I am getting angsty. Crap this mind. Angst  means darkness..

But, why me?

I'm hatin' this shit.

Forget that thing.

I had a toxic morning at my duty. I want another round of sleep!!! You'll never imagine how pale I was and I was palpitating. I always check my patient every now. But all of us were surprised when we had seen the blood back flowed up to the soluset. It was so fast! Good thing, the patient was ok and nothing went wrong. Geez, I foresee that this thing will happen but not the worse.

Shit. I hated this things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment