sushi #11

This morning, the internet was so gay! I hate it.. But anyway, I'm here!! hehe...

Since I'm so damn bored, I opened my face book and checking out some pictures of my friends. And I'm telling you, the internet is turning gay for another round. I'll just play Zuma Deluxe, instead.

I am so poor now!! haha~ I have a week to go to complete my money for my phone. I hope I can make it. I'm craving for a cake and my all time favorite French Vanilla Shake right now. I just missed the cake my friend gave to me, well, at Beanery.

cake 

Photobucket

I also missed my friends. Since we entered college, 4 years ago, we seldom see each other. Now that most of us will graduate this March, I'm so excited! I'm planning to host our mini-reunion this April. I hope we have time since I have my review until June and the others were looking for a work and two in our circle will graduate by 2011. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment