sushi #5

Three hours to go before saying goodbye and say hello to the year. What'll happen to me? To you? To all of us? The next year marks the end of my college life. Well, hopefully.

Cyworld also says 'Goodbye 2009' to the users.

goodbye

There's still time to rant. haha~ I went to Makati yesterday with a friend, to have a good time. We went shopping and walked endlessly. I bought a shirt at Giordano, my favorite brand as of now. I'm a bit disappointed because Yunho's 'Cheer You Up' shirt, he once wore, was not available anymore!!!

Anyway, after that, I met my friend Topher. Whew~ After two long years, we had finally met! It's been so long. haha~ Together with his are his friends, Ara and Irene, also a kpop addicts, We went to Noraebang afterwards and sang a song for an hour. I mostly sand TVXQ's Japanese songs since I'm listening to Japanese mostly The finale song was MIROTIC by me and Topher! woohoo!!

We had a super duper late lunch at a Korean Restaurant. We ordered Kimbap, bibimbap, Ricke cake and another spicy korean dish. My bad, I forgot the name. But the rice cake is very delicious, it's a fact! haha~ Funny, the owner told us we're going to call the FIRE DEPARTMENT b/c of a need of water. haha~ The owner was kind. Before we left the Korea Town, we visited OK BOOKS. I saw SHINE and SECRET CODE!!! I want to buy them! I want to go back! haha~ Now that I finally know where it was located. Pwahahaha!!

Supposedly, our last stop was Cafe Noriter but when we were there, it was CLOSE! Yes, it's CLOSE! Wrong timing. It's not yet time to see it and hopefully soon.

Here are some of our pictures..

ktown

In front of Joo Sarang Noraebang.
From left was Jam, me, Topher, Irene and Ara

Photobucket

Singing Ring Ding Dong by Shinee.

Photobucket

Topher and Ara

Photobucket

Irene and Ara

Photobucket

Hey, I'm singing! haha!!

Photobucket

Topher, my friend

Photobucket

I think I was singing Stand By You by TVXQ in this picture. lol

Photobucket

The lists of the newly added songs. :)

Photobucket

It's eating time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment